Stand up pouches are nothing new to the packaging marketplace, and they have revolutionized the packing industry in a big way. Despite their achievement, there are still those manufacturers that are utilizing old packaging approaches to advertise their merchandise, and they’re completely missing the chance to save significant amounts of resources by simply using stand up pouches. The pouches are particularly helpful for producers of things such as chemicals, pet foods or foodstuffs like soup. Here are a few reasons why stand up pouches would be the solution to your packing needs:.
1. They look great on store shelves since they offer you plenty of space for images and crucial instructional info.
2. The makeup of rack up Pouches takes quite well to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a store shelf. They may be printed in numerous designs and colors – your imagination is the limit.
3. Stand up pouches use less material in accommodating an item than conventional packaging techniques like a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. As a result, both manufacturers and end consumers have less to throw away.
4. Since they are able to stand on their own, the merchandising alternatives available to your commodity in a stand-up pouch are much more than other products.
5. Stand up components are available in a wide range of fashions and with numerous different access methods, for example reclosable zippers, spouts, sliders, or even stickers.
6. Made from vinyl or a mixture of plastic and aluminum laminates, stand up pouches give you excellent protection against external chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of goods which break down after being exposed to oxygen.
7. You can fold stand up pouches when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, as well as saving money on freight expenses.
8. Very easy to use, most consumers rarely have trouble opening or shutting a stand-up pouch, which can be attractive to both retailers and end user alike.
9. There are a variety of shapes and sizes of this kind of packaging. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, the k-seal as well as the plow bottom. The choice is dependent on your merchandise and personal preference. Your supplier can give you recommendations based on your precise needs.
10. Both dry and liquid products can be put in stand up pouches because they’re made in such a way as to minimize the risk of the package leaking or breaking, no matter how much stress they are subjected to.
In conclusion, stand up pouches could be used for both retail and industrial applications. Having a product stand on a shelf with easy access to the materials inside obviously favors the retail setting as well as the end user. Along with the large printable surface for maximum consumer appeal, it is apparent why this sort of packaging keeps growing in popularity.